Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of this reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good understanding you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of providers not seeking add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they do a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and https://fireplaceparadise.net has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or InventHelp patent services sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as possible.