Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to get a patent on an idea good an inspiration you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a full-line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any InventHelp Patent Referral Services would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent a product, help to they begin a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.